Information for Authors
The main priority of the journal «Economics of Contemporary Russia» is to publish high-level articles, representing the results of original research on general economic issues.
- The editors of the journal «Economics of Contemporary Russia» admit for the publication the manuscripts, reflecting the results of original research. The content of the manuscript should refer to the socio-economic problems, meet the scientific level of the journal, have a certain novelty and be of interest to a wide range of readers.
- The published materials and manuscripts being under consideration in other publications, will not be accepted.
- The editorial board takes the responsibility of limiting the range of persons having access to the manuscripts submitted to the Journal by the editorial staff, members of the editorial board and the editorial council, as well as the reviewers of this paper.
- The manuscript should contain a statement of the problem, the place of the results among the scientific publications on this topic should be determined, and the description of the applied scientific apparatus, bibliographic references and conclusions of the study should be included there.
- The Editorial Board encourages authors to structure the manuscript, using, for example, such headings: Introduction, Statement of the Research Problem, the Research Methodology, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References, etc.
- The manuscript should include an abstract (maximum 10 lines) in Russian and English, keywords, translation of the title and authors' names in English.
- The information about the author (s) in Russian and English, indicating the name, surname, patronymic, scientific degree and title, place of work and position, contact telephone number, e-mail and ordinary post address should be submitted with the manuscript.
- As a rule, the manuscript should not exceed more than one author's sheet, i.e. 40 thousand characters, including tables and graphic material. The manuscript should not contain more than 5 figures and (or) 5 tables.
- The manuscript is submitted to the editors in electronic form on a diskette or by e-mail in Word format for Windows, as well as double-spaced printed form with a font size of not less than 12 and the number with margins of at least 20 mm. The printed version of the manuscript should be signed by all the authors, indicating the date of its submission.
- All pages of the manuscript, including references, tables, figure captions, figures should be numbered. Formulas, figures, tables are numbered in the order of their appearance in the text.
- All formulas, figures and tables should be referred to in the text, and should have serial number and titles. When writing mathematical formulas, preparing graphs, charts, flowcharts it is not allowed to use font sizes less № 8. Tables and figures are part of the text, and should allow electronic editing.
- The list of references is placed at the end of the manuscript in alphabetical order by the names of the authors, in accordance with the accepted standards of the bibliographic description of the Journal.
- The references to the sources cited are provided in parentheses indicating the first two authors, or (in the absence of the authors), the first words of the title and the year of the first publication of related work, such as: (Ivanov, Petrov et al., 1998) or (Guidelines …, 1998). References to unpublished works are not allowed.
- The manuscripts received by the editors are subject to mandatory anonymous review. The reviewer statement is sent to the author (s) for review. The decision on acceptance or rejection of the publication of the manuscript accepted after peer review is made by the Editorial Board. Accepted manuscripts are subject to be processed in terms of the scientific and literary editing.
- The editorial board submits to the authors of manuscripts that need to be revised the letter with the text of review. The revised version should be submitted to the editorial board not later than in a month after sending. A letter containing the answers for all the suggestions of the reviewer and indicating all the changes in the manuscript should be attached to the revised manuscript.
Manuscripts that do not meet the specified requirements, are not considered by the editors.